Price on application.
- Are you interested in using AI or incorporating AI into your company?
- Do you find AI hard to understand in the time you have available?
- Would you like to get to grips with AI in financial services quickly and effectively?
If so, Levering AI in Financial Services is the course for you. In just 20 hours you can acquire the core skills, concepts and knowledge needed to use and implement AI in financial services.
AI promises to be the most disruptive class of technologies during the next 10 years and AI-derived business value is forecast to reach $3.9 trillion in 2022. Whilst AI is often perceived as the exclusive domain of people with well-developed maths and computer science skills, this course breaks down the complexities behind AI so you can take control – regardless of your background.
Scope of the Course
On this course you will learn how to frame AI problems and guide its implementation and use. The course will provide guidance for developing AI capacity across an organisation. It will demonstrate the capabilities of AI with examples of how it’s being used by forward thinking organisations. It will explore what you need to do to start your AI journey and how you can get the most out of AI. The course culminates in developing and presenting ideas and plans for a new financial service that leverages AI.
Who is the intended audience for the course?
People in finance and allied industries who want to understand, implement or build new AI-driven financial services.
What is the need for this course, and why will participants benefit from it?
According to CapGemini, FinTech could add $512 billion to the global revenues of financial services firms by 2020. Increasingly, AI is centre stage in the FinTech revolution.
The aim of Leveraging AI in Finance is to enable you to understand how AI can be applied to different kinds of practical financial scenarios including:
- Identifying customer segments
- AI across the customer lifecycle
- Predicting values, optimal pricing, rates and market movements
- Managing risk, security, and underwriting
- Portfolio development and fund management
The course will demystify key concepts such as Deep Learning and Explainable AI (XAI); ethical and legal considerations; machine learning models and how to select them; cloud, proprietary and open source deployment options.
What will be the learning outcomes?
You will be able to compare the types of AI algorithms and learn how to select the right data, algorithm, processing and deployment methods for different types of problems. You will acquire the analytical skills needed leverage AI, and hands-on exercises will make your learning concrete. You will understand how commercial and financial organisations have leveraged AI in real-world case studies.
At the end of this course, you will have acquired the following:
- Frame AI projects in your own organisation
- Know how to select optimal data, models, processes and AI implementation methods
- Practical AI implementation planning
- Understand the evolution of AI and how it is applied generally and to financial services scenarios
- Confidently discuss the implications of AI for the world of Finance
- Anticipate potential AI-driven changes in your own organisation
- Analyse and evaluate key Machine Learning capabilities
- Be able to frame AI opportunities
- Guide the development of a AI-based solutions
- A development ‘sandbox' that you can use and customise after the course
- Starter code and data
- Planning template
Mike’s passion is to simplify Deep Tech to enable organisations grow, and help people to learn.
In September 2013, after a long and successful career at Microsoft, Mike founded what was to become learn-tech.io - a company dedicated to democratising Deep Tech, and helping people develop technical, scientific, mathematics, engineering and business knowledge and skills. learn-tech.io now has customers for its products and services in UK, Singapore, China and Australia.
Mike started his career in automotive engineering, spent 10 years teaching and at Secondary and University levels, then worked at Microsoft for 13 years before founding his current business. His experience spans the full spectrum of technology - from AI to Zero Emissions solutions.
Learn-tech.io provides custom learning and technology solutions to organisations such as Pearson, Intel, Microsoft, ARM, BBC, Singapore Science Centre, RM Plc, Box Hill Institute, Burges Salmon and the Bristol Technology and Engineering Academy.
The learn-tech.io organisation includes partners in Asia, and “Deep Tech Task Force” - a team of interns focussed on simplifying a wide range of aspects of Deep Tech from Neural Networks, to FinTech, to Law and Public Policy.
Mike is the author of the “AI Demystified” and “How to Make a Mind?” courses. He has delivered keynote speeches across the world on a range of technology related subjects and has worked at senior level in over 30 countries.